NJDDC GUEST POST SUBMISSIONS
Do you think you have ample knowledge about society, lifestyle, and the disabled members in our community? If you have experience writing about such specialized topics, you’ll know that it is difficult to find a suitable platform where you can share your knowledge and ideas. Moreover, you may have published articles of this nature in the past, and are seeking to bring in more traffic and readership.
NJDDC addresses these concerns and more. We welcome writers who are well-versed on these topics, and encourage them to submit guest posts with us. It will benefit you, it will benefit us, and it will also benefit the readers.
Guidelines for Guest Post Submissions
- We accept articles with a minimum word count of 800.
- Make sure to add relevant, clear, and descriptive images that readers can relate to, and will make your post more appealing.
- Your article should have no grammatical or quality flaws. Make sure it is clear and concise.
- Your tone should be reader-friendly and easily understandable.
- Make sure that your article does not have long paragraphs. Break these up into shorter paragraphs or include numbered lists.
- Your title or the article should be very catchy and encapsulate the message of your article. Title your submission something that you think readers will click on.
- We accept only genuine and authentic content. We do not tolerate plagiarized work.
- In case you include facts or claims in your guest post, add references or a link to the source article.
- Another important thing to note is that the article you send us should not already be posted elsewhere. We will delete your guest post right away if any sort of duplication is found either before or after the submission.
- We do not include brand names or promotional content for a product or a website on our blog.
Possible Guest Post Topics:
Writers are free to choose a topic for themselves as long as it is relevant to our website. For your ease, here is a list of categories you can choose to write on:
- Everyday Life Hacks, Courtships, Journeys
- Real-Life Stories and Experiences
- Staying Fit
- Societal Issues and Solutions
- Tips, Trick or How-to Articles for Society
- Marriages; Parenthood
- Managing Time; Stress
- New Fashion Trends and Accessories
Merits of Writing For Us:
Writing for us may not bring you any monetary benefit, but we offer various other advantages. These include:
- You can include the author’s bio in your article.
- We provide our writers with the liberty of including one backlink. If you wish to use more than one backlink, get in touch with our editorial team.
- We promote articles through all social media platforms.
- We will give your article the SEO benefits and help it reach out to a broader audience.
Use Below Search Terms:
|Society & Disabled “write for us”||Society & Disabled + “write for us”|
|Society & Disabled blogs + “write for us”||Society & Disabled blog + write for us|
|Society & Disabled write for us guest post||Society & Disabled inurl:write-for-us|
How To Write For Us:
To write for us, send your articles at [email protected] Make sure you go through our website and our guidelines mentioned above thoroughly before you submit your article. We look forward to your articles!